Wood Rot Repair
Wood Rot Damage
Repair it properly, so it won't happen again
What causes wood rot?
What brings water into contact with the wood?
- close wood-to-earth contact
- excessive foliage against the building
- roof leaks
- drain pipes and gutters that leak
- leaking plumbing
- poor drainage
The Entry Enforcer Repair Process.
- Find and repair the source of the moisture
- Remove the decayed wood
- Apply an appropriate fungicide to exposed surfaces to discourage growth of microscopic fungi and spores
- Apply a moisture barrier to the new wood before it's installed.
- Install the new, protected wood.
Don't let winter weather make the damage worse!
Find out what it will take to repair the damage once and for all!
Appointments available in the next few days!
Our Consultation Fee is $50. 100% of the fee will be applied to any work done for you.