23% of Burglars Get In Through a First-Floor Window
Window Security Options
- Security screens - stainless steel screen virtually impossible to cut
- "Invisible" security bars - custom-fabricated to align with existing cross-pieces in the window or door, or to simulate that effect.
- Burglar bars - add a barrier, so windows can still be opened
- Security film - adheres to glass, preventing shattering
- Window pins - prevent window from opening
The Facts about Burglaries
- Burglaries account for 17% of all property crime in the US
- The average dollar-loss per burglary is $2,799
- Residential burglaries accounted for over 65% of all burglary offenses
Source: ucr.fbi.gov, 2018 report on crime in the US.
Stop Burglars Before They Get In! Secure Your First-Floor Windows Now.
Appointments available in the next few days!
Our Consultation Fee is $50. 100% of the fee will be applied to any work done for you.